Offering offsets to your customers
Another way of responding to consumer demand for ‘climate friendly’ goods and services is to sell carbon offsets directly. We work with hundreds of companies across a wide range of industries who include carbon offsets with their offer. This section explains how to go about it. (If you require 1,500 tonnes CO2 or more, please contact usfor further information.)
What you receive
- Carbon offsets made through our project portfolios that feature a range of engaging, consumer friendly stories to support your communications.
- A full communications pack with description of ClimateCare, offsetting and how our projects can be used in your customer communications.
- A simple price to build into your profit modelling (£7.50 applicable across our portfolio).
- Whenever you pass on a payment to us online, you will directly receive a certificate stating the tonnes of greenhouse gases that will be reduced on behalf of your customers.
- The option to sign up to a regular ClimateCare newsletter with project and product updates that can support your customer communications.
- A 1-page CO2 offset certificate template to use in conjunction with your product (available on request).
How it works
- You offer ClimateCare carbon offsets to your customers at the point of sale or automatically rolled into the price.
- You pass payment on to us online, when your customers buy carbon offsets - this is done on a flexible and regular basis anywhere between monthly and annually.
Find out more about offering your customers the chance to offset emissions from:
- Your Deliveries
- Other products/services