Our Impact & Ambition
To date, we’ve deployed over $100 million to create positive social and environmental outcomes.
Working with our partners in corporates and governments, we have delivered the following sustainable development impacts:
- 43 million tonnes CO2 cut
- 41 million lives improved
- 8 billion litres safe water delivered
- 10 million MWh clean energy provided
- $487 million annual saving on fuel bills
- 3 billion hours of productive time saved
The conversation has moved on from ‘Should companies offset emissions?’ to ‘How should companies offset emissions?’
Experts have challenged the voluntary carbon market to grow by at least 15 times to help the world transition to Net Zero.
For us, that means a step change to scale our work. To do this we need to help organisations around the world take full responsibility for their emissions by offsetting them on the journey to, and at the point of Net Zero.
For us that means delivering almost 1 billion tonnes of carbon reductions by 2030.
We are ready for the challenge. Will you join us?