Join Our Team
- See the latest vacancies and learn more about why you should work for us
Corporate Marketing Manager
- Location:Oxford/London, UK, or East Coast, US
- Type:Full-time, permanent
Natural Capital Partners has recently merged with ClimateCare and is expanding its marketing team to support the company’s rapid growth.
For more than 20 years, both companies have been at the forefront of delivering the highest-quality solutions to make real change possible: reducing carbon emissions, generating renewable energy, building resilience in supply chains, conserving and restoring forests and biodiversity, and improving health and livelihoods.
In April 2021, Natural Capital Partners merged with ClimateCare to form the world-leading solutions provider for companies and organisations looking to meet ambitious climate goals. The combination, which was organised by Averna Capital, brings together an unrivalled corporate client base with industry-leading project development capabilities and growth capital, to scale the ambition to reduce emissions and transform the global economy.
The combined company has been responsible for the reduction of more than 100 million tonnes of CO2e and will have access to upwards of 600 projects reducing and removing emissions across 56 countries. The team works with more than 500 clients across six continents, including Microsoft, Sky, Logitech, Bain and Company, PwC, Salesforce and MetLife, providing the solutions to deliver on their ambitious carbon neutral and net zero goals.
We are looking for a Corporate Marketing Manager to join our global marketing team. The manager, who can be located in London or Oxford in the UK, or the US East Coast, will play a crucial role in delivering the strategic marketing plan for the company, with a particular focus on brand building and event management.
The successful candidate is likely to come from a B2B marketing environment in a sector with a solution-sales focus. They should be able to demonstrate a broad range of marketing expertise, an interest in our sector with work experience preferable, and a background working with sales and product teams to deliver collaborative, value-driving marketing programmes.
We are looking for a highly professional, hard-working individual, with exceptional organisation and planning skills and high quality written and verbal communications. Working with us will give you the opportunity to join a fast growth business in a rapidly growing market.
Responsibilities will include:
- Creating and implementing an event sponsorship programme for both the US and European markets
- Managing a programme of events hosted by us, both in-person and virtual
- Identifying speaking opportunities and award opportunities and managing submissions
- Developing external branding and communications opportunities through industry and sector organisations
- Creating an annual report of the results and impacts of our business
- Content creation for our websites and overall management of website development
- Managing brand guidelines to ensure consistency of brand message and visual identity throughout all company communications
- Working with senior management and HR on internal communications.
Skills and experience required:
- Work in a B2B environment on marketing programmes to build revenue growth
- Knowledge of the voluntary carbon market an advantage but not essential
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Planning and project management skills
- Highly collaborative approach to working across teams to achieve the best results
- Interest, enthusiasm and willingness to learn, adapt and deliver.
To apply for this role, please send your CV/resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning Corporate Marketing Manager in the subject line.
We help organisations turn their climate responsibilities into positive impacts by supporting projects that cut carbon and improve people’s lives.
150+ years combined industry experience
43 million tonnes co2e avoided or removed